FFP2 Dust Mask (Box of 20)
- FFP2 NR filtering HALF MASKS are intended use to protect the user against NON-TOXIC SOLID & LIQUID AEROSOLS, as according filtering penetration (MAX. 6%) & their maximum total INWARD LEAKAGE (MAX. 11%).
- For protection against non-toxic harmful solid and liquid in concentrations up to 4xoel or 4xapf.
- An adjustable nose clip offers a secure fit and reduces fogging.
- Latex-free headband.
- Suggested applications for cement, wood steel cutting, oil spray, soldering, and Mold/Fungus.
- Complies: CE EN149: 2001+A1:2009
The Disposable FFP2 particulate respirator, cup style mask with headband attachment. European Standard ( EN149:2001+A1:2009) and EUA Listed
Particulate filtering respirator for at least 94 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles. Comfortable, light-weight weight respirator mask with headbands and adjustable nosepiece for secure fit and seal.
The manufacturer can be found on Appendix A:
Authorized Respirators in https://www.fda.gov/media/136663/download
Ideal for use in the following industries:
Design & Construction
Oil & Gas